Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Little update

I have a lot to write about - Silas's sleep, some pent-up opinions on the various Schools of Parenting Thought out there, summer plans, thoughts on Silas's latest developments - but I don't have time now, so here's a brief update.

Silas is super cute and super charming.  I continue to be shocked by how cute he is.  And he's only getting cuter.  You should see his expression when he pulls up in his playpen and stands up alone.  So happy!  And he loves this plastic filing box for some reason.
Here he is enjoying the park, quietly stroking the clover.  He has his quiet nature-loving outdoorsy side, his extremely energetic bouncy indoor side, his shy, scared-of-strangers side, his giggly outgoing side... Sometimes he dives right off the edge of the bed laughing, only to be dragged back by an ankle.  And sometimes he's scared of a little toy and clings to my leg.  He is large, he contains multitudes :)  Can't wait to meet some more of them.

And he's been sleeping better!  For several weeks now.  Did I just jinx it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silas at 3: the end of infancy and toddlerhood

Stats: 36.5 inches, 30 pounds.  Rather on the short side; guess my genes kicked in. "In conclusion, age three is a land of contrasts....